Innovative in approach, global in scope, the 47th Congress of the International Society of Paediatric Oncology
is the one event on this year's calendar that should not be missed.
This is your opportunity to experience:
- A compelling scientific programme tailored to clinicians, scientists, parents and survivors
- Top speakers from around the world, leaders in the field of Paediatric Oncology
- The latest research and advances in Paediatric Oncology
- Networking with the global scientific community shaping the future of Paediatric Oncology
- Working with agencies to ensure uniform availability of effective and affordable anti-cancer and supportive care treatments
- Cape Town, at the southern tip of South Africa, a thriving multi-cultural city surrounded by two oceans and graced by the iconic Table Mountain
All healthcare professionals involved in work on cancer in children, adolescents and young adults, are encouraged to sign up for SIOP 2015
where we will work towards the SIOP
vision that no child should die of cancer. SIOP 2015
pursues that vision by building on a tradition of scientific excellence that has turned this annual meeting into the largest Paediatric Oncology gathering in the world. Take part in the fruitful exchange of ideas and information between physicians from a wide variety of disciplines in Cape Town, South Africa from October 8-11, 2015.